Na Hoku - Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: If I place my order via your website, how soon will I get it? Would it be faster for me to call your customer service department?
- A: At Na Hoku we pride ourselves in providing excellent delivery for our website and telephone customer orders (see our Customer Comment section: Customer Comments to read more about our customer service). Our website and telephone orders are processed and delivered by FedEx service usually in three days (excluding weekends). In the very rare event that your ordered item is not on hand, our customer service department will contact you to let you know when your order will be available to ship to you.
- Q: My order is a surprise gift for a person who may sign for it when it's delivered. Can you please be sure that “Na Hoku” isn't written on the package so it doesn’t spoil the surprise?
- A: Not to worry, as “Na Hoku”does not appear on our shipping labels. For identification purposes; our shipping labels read "NHI" with our mailing address in Honolulu, Hawaii. (Also, there will be no price tag attached to your gift nor any receipt enclosed with pricing information.)
- Q: I won’t be home when my order is scheduled to be delivered can I request that FedEx deliver my order in the early evening when I am home, or can my order be delivered without my signature being required?
- A: FedEx has a specific delivery schedule, so requests for delivery at a specific time of day unfortunately, cannot be accommodated. If you choose to have your Na Hoku order delivered without signature requirement, please be advised that neither Na Hoku nor FedEx will be responsible for your order left on your doorstep as result. As an option, you may want to consider having your order shipped to your place of work, etc.
- Q:Will I be charged sales tax when I place an order on the Na Hoku website?
- A:Sales tax will be applied to orders if the shipping address (where the order is being delivered) is in a state where we have a store. To view all of the Na Hoku store locations click here. (Sales tax will also be applied to orders with Nevada shipping addresses where we have Pearl Factory store locations.)
- Q:Do you accept orders from outside of the United States? How do you ship such orders?
- A:We are currently able to accept website orders using Credit Card payment for customers in the United States and Canada. Customers from other countries will need to contact our Customer Service department for order assistance and information. Please contact our Customer Service department at CustomerService@NaHoku.com or by telephone at 808-837-1200 extension 3. The shipping charge and insurance to most destinations is $50 via Federal Express (FedEx), our preferred carrier. Any duties, taxes, and fees involving the delivery of the order are the responsibility of the customer.
- Q:Do you ship orders to APO/FPO addresses?
- A: Yes, we do; but we cannot estimate the delivery time to APO/FPO addresses since delivery in some locations is handled by third party services or carriers. APO/FPO deliveries (as with P.O. Box deliveries) can only be sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Q: Do you offer financing or a layaway options for purchases?
- A: Applications for our Na Hoku credit card are available exclusively in our Na Hoku store locations. Approved Na Hoku credit card applicants are able to use their credit card for in-person purchases in our stores. Our Na Hoku stores can often accommodate layaway requests as well. Please visit the Na Hoku location nearest you for more information.
- Q: You don't have all of the items in your stores on your website. I saw an item that I liked in one of your stores, but I can't find it on the Na Hoku website; how can I order it?
- A: We have an extensive assortment of jewelry collections in our Na Hoku stores, and we try to feature the most requested items on our website. If there is something that you are looking for that you cannot find on our Na Hoku website, our customer service department will be happy to help answer any questions that you have or help you to locate any item that you have seen in our Na Hoku stores. Please contact us at CustomerService@NaHoku.com or by telephone at 1-800-260-3912, extension 3. We hope that all of our NaHoku.com customers will have the opportunity to visit any of our Na Hoku stores (see our store locations: Store Locations)...you're in for a treat!
- Q: Are the prices in your Na Hoku stores in Hawaii less than the Na Hoku stores in the states?
- A: First of all, we'd like to remind you that Hawaii is the 50th state…Aloha! Our prices are the same in all of our Na Hoku stores whether you are in our Na Hoku in Washington D.C. or in our Na Hoku on Front Street in Lahaina, Maui. Our jewelry selection may vary depending on the size of our Na Hoku store, but you'll always receive the same price and the same wonderful Na Hoku service in all of our locations.
- Q: Do you ever have sales in your stores or on your website?
- A: Please visit: here to find out more about our policy regarding sales. Q: You mention on the Na Hoku website your collections that are "made in Hawaii"; isn't all "Hawaiian" jewelry made in Hawaii?
- A:There is a lot of jewelry available today that is referred to as "Hawaiian"; but is not actually made in Hawaii. At Na Hoku we feel very strongly that our tradition of design and quality standards are achieved because we own and operate our jewelry manufacturing facility here in Honolulu, Hawaii. We've been in business in Hawaii since 1924 and authentic Hawaiian and Island Lifestyle jewelry has been an important part of our heritage for three generations of our family owned business. We are pleased when we receive comments from our customers who can see, feel, and appreciate the difference in owning authentic Hawaiian and Island Lifestyle jewelry made by Na Hoku in Hawaii. Q: Can I order a yellow gold item in white gold? How about in rose gold?
- A: We try to feature as many gold color variations of items as possible on our Na Hoku website (if you see the Materials Option selection box on an item page be sure to click-on it to see the gold color and size variations available). If you would like to inquire further about any item you see on our website or have seen in any of our Na Hoku stores, please contact our customer service department at CustomerService@NaHoku.com or by telephone at 1-800-260-3912, extension 3.
If you have any comments or questions that you would like to ask us, please contact us at CustomerService@NaHoku.com or by telephone at 1-800-260-3912, extension 3.
Mahalo(Thank you) from Na Hoku – Hawaii's Finest Jewelers Since 1924.