Na Hoku - Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: If I place my order via your website, how soon will I get it? Would it be faster for me to call your customer service department?
- A: At Na Hoku we pride ourselves in providing excellent delivery for our website and telephone customer orders (see our Customer Comment section: Customer Comments to read more about our customer service). Our website and telephone orders are processed and delivered by FedEx service usually in three days (excluding weekends). In the very rare event that your ordered item is not on hand, our customer service department will contact you to let you know when your order will be available to ship to you.
- Q: My order is a surprise gift for a person who may sign for it when it's delivered. Can you please be sure that “Na Hoku” isn't written on the package so it doesn’t spoil the surprise?
- A: Not to worry, as “Na Hoku” does not appear on our shipping labels. For identification purposes; our shipping labels read "NHI". (Also, there will be no price tag attached to your gift nor any receipt enclosed with pricing information.)
- Q:I love the design of your Na Hoku Solitaire Diamond Rings. I have my own diamond however, and would like to find out if it's possible for me to buy the ring without the diamond so I can have my own diamond set on it?
- A: We appreciate your request, but our Na Hoku Diamond Solitaire Collection was developed and designed to exclusively feature the Na Hoku Solitaire Diamond. We do not offer our Na Hoku Solitaire Diamond ring designs or our Na Hoku Solitaire Diamonds separately.
- Q: I won’t be home when my order is scheduled to be delivered can I request that FedEx deliver my order in the early evening when I am home, or can my order be delivered without my signature being required?
- A: FedEx has a specific delivery schedule, so requests for delivery at a specific time of day unfortunately, cannot be accommodated. If you choose to have your Na Hoku order delivered without signature requirement, please be advised that neither Na Hoku nor FedEx will be responsible for your order left on your doorstep as result. FedEx is not able to accommodate special delivery instructions i.e.; “If no one is home, leave the delivery by the back door”. As an option, you may want to consider having your order shipped to your place of work, etc.
- Q:Will I be charged sales tax when I place an order on the Na Hoku website?
- A:Sales tax will be applied to orders if the shipping address (where the order is being delivered) is in a state where we have a store. To view all of the Na Hoku store locations click here.
- Q:Do you accept orders from outside of the United States? How do you ship such orders?
- A:We are currently able to accept website orders using Credit Card payment for customers in the United States and Canada. Customers from other countries will need to contact our Customer Service department for order assistance and information. Please contact our Customer Service department at CustomerService@NaHoku.com or by telephone at 808-837-1200 extension 3. The shipping charge and insurance to most destinations is $50 via Federal Express (FedEx), our preferred carrier. Any duties, taxes, and fees involving the delivery of the order are the responsibility of the customer.
- Q:Do you ship orders to APO/FPO addresses?
- A: Yes, we do; but we cannot estimate the delivery time to APO/FPO addresses since delivery in some locations is handled by third party services or carriers. APO/FPO deliveries (as with P.O. Box deliveries) can only be sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Q: Do you offer financing or layaway options for purchases?
- A: Applications for our Na Hoku credit card are available exclusively in our Na Hoku store locations. Approved Na Hoku credit card applicants are able to use their credit card for in-person purchases in our stores. (Na Hoku credit cards cannot be used for website or telephone orders.) Our Na Hoku stores can often accommodate layaway requests as well. Please visit the Na Hoku location nearest you for more information.
- Q: Do you offer gift cards?
- A: We currently offer Gift Certificates that can be purchased in our stores or by calling our Customer Service department at 1-800-260-3912, extension 1. Na Hoku Gift Certificates can be redeemed in our stores.
- Q:Do you have an upgrade program where I can trade-in something that I previously bought from you for something else?
- A:Our stores of course, only offer new jewelry, so we do not have a trade-in or buy-back program for pre-owned jewelry.
- Q: You don't have all of the items in your stores on your website. I saw an item that I liked in one of your stores, but I can't find it on the Na Hoku website; how can I order it?
- A: We have an extensive assortment of jewelry collections in our Na Hoku stores, and we try to feature the most requested items on our website. If there is something that you are looking for that you cannot find on our Na Hoku website, our customer service department will be happy to help answer any questions that you have or help you to locate any item that you have seen in our Na Hoku stores. Please contact us at CustomerService@NaHoku.com or by telephone at 1-800-260-3912, extension 3. We hope that all of our NaHoku.com customers will have the opportunity to visit any of our Na Hoku stores (see our store locations: Store Locations)...you're in for a treat!
- Q: Are the prices in your Na Hoku stores in Hawaii less than the Na Hoku stores in the states?
- A: First of all, we'd like to remind you that Hawaii is the 50th state…Aloha! Our prices are the same in all of our Na Hoku stores whether you are in our Na Hoku in Washington D.C. or in our Na Hoku on Front Street in Lahaina, Maui. Our jewelry selection may vary depending on the size of our Na Hoku store, but you'll always receive the same price and the same wonderful Na Hoku service in all of our locations.
- Q: Do you ever have sales in your stores or on your website?
- A: Please visit: here to find out more about our policy regarding sales.
If you have any comments or questions that you would like to ask us, please contact us at CustomerService@NaHoku.com or by telephone at 1-800-260-3912, extension 3.
Mahalo(Thank you) from Na Hoku – Hawaii's Finest Jewelers Since 1924.